Ultra Lash Serum!!

Upon purchasing this in hopes of my lashes to get fuller and longer. With this ultra lash serum, it did just that. I applied the serum once daily to the top of my lashes. In just a couple days, I could already notice a difference. My lashes we longer. I then started to apply the serum to my brows so that I can have the fuller brow look. I have been doing the serum routine for just a couple days now. It has now been five days since, I have been doing the brow serum, and there is a difference. When applying the serum to your lashes, it does dry very quickly so, you will not have to wait for it to dry. Once the serum is dry it does leave your eyelid stiff a little bit. I started to apply the serum July 6 and it is now July 16, and here are my results since using the lash serum. If you are trying to get length to your eyelashes or have a fuller brow I would recommend getting this and here is the link to purchase it Ultra Lash Serum
July 6 "Before"
July 16 "After"
I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review.