The Lesser Bohemians: Eimear McBride

When I first started reading the book, how it was written was very different from what I read before. It intrigued me. As I read more into the book Eily, became a very interesting character. Moving to London for college going out every weekend with friends, and doing what normally college kids do. Until one night she meets a guy, Stephen. Since then Eilys like has changed. From the ups and downs her and Stephen have to the few drunk nights she then soon regrets. Eily faces challenges that will change, her life and soon relieves the Stephen has a harsh past that he hates to bring up. In the end, Stephen and Eily what the really want. Overall it was a great book and would more from this author.


I received this book at a discount price in return for my honest review.