Skinny Taste Fast and Slow: Gina Homolka

Skinny Taste fast and slow is one of the best cookbooks every!! I didn't really have time to try the recipes in the book so I gave to my mom and her boyfriend to try out and they absolutely love it. It has tons of healthy recipes that are fast and slow ranging from breakfast to dessert. I never had a cookbook where I liked more than a just a couple things. Plus, it has something that I have never seen in any other cookbook ever, wich is the nutrition info on the recipe. It tells you the sodium, carbs, fat, and a whole bunch more. I find that so help, especially if you are trying to watch your sodium or something it is extremely helpful. Every time I talk to my mom she is always telling me about a new recipe they tried in the book and it always comes out amazing. Even on stuff, they weren't too sure where gonna taste good it always comes out tasting amazing. I would definitely recommend this cookbook to anyone!! it is well worth the price and you won't be happy about it. I will be probably buying one for myself, so that ill have a chance to try the recipes.
 If you would like to purchase it here the link.
I received this book at a discount price in return for my honest and unbiased review.