InsideSmarts Delicate Laundry Wash bag

I really wanted to try these mesh laundry bags out and once I got the chance to purchase them I jumped right on it. these mesh laundry bags comes in four sizes two smaller ones and two bigger ones. I use the smaller ones for underwear and socks and for the bigger ones I use it for delicate shirts or shirts and bras. the bags are made with a very nice mesh material that keeps your clothes safe. and a zipper that won't rust. Another feature that I love about these mesh bags is the zipper guard. the zipper card keeps it from clanking around and from opening, I have had these bags since July and I still have not had one problem with them yet. Also with these bags you get a lifetime warranty on them all you have to do is register your mesh bags on their website and if something ever happens to them there are covered. There are something you have to be careful about when using these bags is to not over fill them. If you over fill them, all of your garments in the mesh bags won't be fully washed, and also they won't dry as well either. I love these bags and am thinking about purchasing a set for my mom. If you would like to purchase these yourself which I would highly recommend here is the link to do so: InsideSmarts Delicate laundry wash bag
 
I received this at a discount price in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review.