The Art of Racing in the Rain: Garth Stein

This book was amazing, it is told in a very different perspective from the past books I have read and I like it a lot. In the novel, you get to experience how despiteful people can really be just so they can get there way. during the novel, i did tend to find myself skipping over a few pages that I thought wasn't very intriguing. Even though I did skip a few pages I didn't miss anything in the storyline. This novel will get you attached and make you think in a different kind of perspective. Makes you really think is that how dogs really think, and just makes you very curious. Overall I thought this was an amazing novel that took a lot of turns some for better other for worse but with the ending outcome, it really was a tear jerker for me. I would really recommend this to someone who is a dog lover or is just a car enthusiast and loves dogs or just anyone in general, it is an amazing novel.
to purchase the book yourself here is the amazon link to do so: The Art of Racing in the Rain: Garth Stein
You can also purchase it on iBooks, kindle and audible.