Air Lounge Sofa

Once opening the package the air lounge sofa came in a nice carry bag. The carry bag, didn't feel cheap at all, it does feel like the same material like a fold up chair would come in. Once I got it out of the bag, it was way bigger than what I was expecting. Once I got it out of the bag, it came with a picture direction card on how to properly use it. It has two flap that you are supposed to fill with air, one on the top the other on the bottom. Once you got both flap areas filled with air, you'll then roll it to get desired comfort and click it together. It is very simple and easy, that anyone can do it. It is best to use the air sofa on a breezy/ windy day, so that filling it with air will be much easier. The air lounger is very comfortable to sit or lay down on and relax. It will be great for the beach, camping, at home, etc. another great thing about the air lounger is that it has pockets in the side to put your cell phone, keys, water bottle etc. once your done using the air sofa it is very easy to put away. It's like putting away a tent with a lot less work. If you would like to get one for yourself or as a gift here's the link: Air Lounge Sofa
"I received this product at a discount price in exchange for the my honest unbiased opinion. All my opinions are my very own.