Retractable Pet Leash

This retractable pet leash is made out of a very sturdy plastic that does not feel cheap at all and has some nice weight to it. For the first time using the leash, it was a little difficult for me to figure out how to use the brake/locking system but once I figured it out it was super easy, and convient. When I first took it out of the box I had my boyfriend do a strength pull test on it, with the locking brake on and it did very good, it didn't even budge or look like it was going to give out. The first time using it for its actual purpose was on my lap who weigh about 70 pounds. I put the leash on him to meet another dog let him have some slack and put the locking brake on and when he pulled away, it felt very sturdy, and the leash did not give at all. The leash I got is recommended for medium size dogs with a maximum weight of 50 pounds. I am very happy with how well it performs on my large size dog, that when I use for my medium size dog I know it will work amazing. If you are in the market for a sturdy retractable dog leash at a very reasonable price I would definitely recommend giving this one a try. Here is the link to purchase it yourself: Retractable Dog Leash

"I received this product at a discount price in return for my honest and unbiased opinion."