Aphrodite Palette: Bad Habit

This palette is one of my favorite. The design and the quality of this palette are very well made and have a nice weight to it. All of the colors are soft, pigmented, easy to blend and buildable, some of the shimmers seemed like they were a little softer than the others, but that didn't bother me. When using the shimmers I always wet the brush, to get more a brighter look. One thing that I did notice is that once you pick up and you get a lot of pigment on your bush and you do need to tap the excess powder off or there will be some fallout, as well as in the pan but nothing overwhelming. Another thing that I like about this palette is that it has the ingredient list on the back and that it is cruelty-free and has a 12-month shelf life. I do know that a lot of people are saying this is a dupe for the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette from comparing pictures I can definitely see that it is, I don't have the Huda beauty palette myself so I cant compare them side by side. I would definitely recommend getting this palette though, and it's very affordable you can get this same palette the Hush app






















"This is not sponsored I bought this with my own money and this is my 100% honest unbiased opinion."