Athena pallete: Bad Habit

This palette has a good heavy weight, it doesn’t feel cheap at all. The design of the palette is nice. Another thing that I liked about the design of the palette is the It has a big mirror. This palette is cruelty-free and has a 12-month shelf life. On to the actually shadows now. They were very pigmented and soft when swatched with the finger and brush. They also blended out very well. I did notice that on some of the colors in the palette there was a bit of fall out and if you didn’t tap the brush off. So I would recommend putting some powder under the eyes or doing your eyes first. Also with darling the red glitter I found it best to put some concealer down than to put the color down. I did have to build it up to get it how it wanted it. Also with the shade darling, I found that since it is very soft, with just one use it became very indented and looks like I might hit pan soon. Lastly with this color, once you take it off you will have glitter all over your face. Lastly, the thing that I didn’t like about the palette is that it doesn’t have the ingredients on the actual palette just the box. It’s nothing serious but it just something small. Overall though besides those few things that aren’t anything really serious I really liked this palette. As well this palette is supposed to be a dupe for the Huda beauty dessert dusk palette, I don’t have that palette but from comparing the pictures it looks very similar and at half the cost of the Huda beauty palette. You could get this same at shophush or on there app hush