Ultra Smooth Eyeshadow Palette: Just Kolour

This palette comes with 30 shades ranging from a smokey eye to more of a natural eye look with a pop of color. upon swatching the eyeshadows they were very pigmented on my fingers but when I swatched them on my arm some were dull and not pigmented at all while other shadows had a bit more pigment. I ended up swatching them again except this time I used a packer bush, cleaning it off for every time and I got a little bit more pigmentation but not much, I decided to wet the brush with some setting spray and that is when I got the most pigmentation out of the majority of the colors. There where still a few that were dull, but with these shadows, you can easily build them up. I do realize that when you swatch on the arm it is different from applying it on the eyelid. Upon applying them to the lid I found them to be quite chalky/ powdery in the pan with little to no pigment. I will say that they did blend out pretty decent. I am fairly new to the makeup scene. Then with the shimmers, once you dipped into them you would have glitter everywhere, all over your hands, it would just be kind of a mess. Overall I think this would be a great beginner palette for someone who is new to makeup and is just learning. I think this would be a great gift for a younger teen who wants to do makeup but is on a budget or doesn't want to spend a lot of money on higher end pellets. I purchased on Hush for $12 dollars, which is a very good deal. This was my first time purchasing from hush, and I was extremely impressed, although the palette I chose wasn't the best. The shipping was fast and everything came nicely packaged in bubble wrap.
first & second rows with packer brush
first &second rows with wetting the packer brush
The last row swatched with packer brush
 
 The last row swatched with wetting the packer brush


"I purchased this palette with my own money this is not a sponsored, this is my 100% honest unbiased opinion"